Trending colors, which colors are trending at this moment and which flowers make the best match? Each week we present one trending color and combine these Pantone colors with matching flowers. Are you looking for flowers in a particular color, you can always ask our sales team for advice.
Snow ❄. Give your bouquet an extra festive boost with snowy flowers❄. We have selected 4 snowy flowers for you:
1. Brassica Dyed snow + glitter
2. Ilex Dyed Snow
3. Rose Frost Athena
4. Betula Snow White
Silver ✨ This color makes every bouquet shine✨. We have selected a number of silver-colored flowers for you.
Dyed flowers 🌺 Flowers naturally have beautiful colors🌸, but sometimes nature is helped a little to make the flower match your bouquet perfectly🌺.
1. Eryngium Dyed Bordeaux
2. Hortensia Dyed Platina
3. Rose Red Naomi Dyed Black
4. Rose Vendela Dyed Blue
Gold! The perfect color for Christmas🎅🌲. Gold is warmth, shine and prosperity. Gold sparkles and exudes luxury. Gold stands for inner wisdom, relaxes and provides safety. We selected 4 dyed gold flowers:
1. Buxes Dyed Gold
2. Skimmia Dyed Gold by F Kuipers en zonen
3. Chasman Latifolium Dyed Gold by Rotoflowers BV
4. Craspedia Dyed Gold by Rotoflowers BV
💚 Green flowers symbolize young, new life and fertility. They also indicate peace, prosperity and hope. Green is always a good addition to your bouquet! 💚
1. Chrysanthemum Santini Country
2. Hydrangea Schneeball Classic by Pico Bello Hortensia
3. Dianthus Barbara Green Trick
4. Skimmia Kew Green
💕 Red is a warm color that attracts attention. The color of blood is the color of life, vitality, energy, strength and passion❤. But also think of love, passion and romance. The color is very suitable as a gift to your loved one❤.
1. Gerbera Ladies First by Gerbera United
2. Vaccinium Huckleberry Flock Red
3. Rose Ever Red by Bliss
4. Ilex Red by J + s Rouenhoff
🌸 Old pink! The color pink stands for romance, soft and delicate. Pink is often used at birth👶 and joy🌸.
1. Lisianthus Alissa Champagne
2. Astilbe visions inferno
3. Snapdragon opus pink
4. Rose Hermosa
Black🌸 is a special color for flowers. A color that you don’t often see with flowers. It is a color that has dignity and prestige and is therefore often used to express status, authority, elegance and style.
1. Zantedeschia Cantor by Kallaland
2. Rose Black Baccara by Arend Roses
3. Brassica Dyed Black by Bloemenkwekerij Van Thiel
4. Cosmos Black Beauty by J. Vleut
As you would probably expect represents the color White purity, cleanliness and freshness🌸. This clean color is widely used with births, funerals and weddings👰🤵. A perfect color for All Souls’Day or All Saints Day🌟.
1. Hydrangea White Verena by Pico Bello Hortensia
2. Eustoma Rosita White by Kwekerij Waalzicht
3. Bouvardia Du Diamond Sparkles by Vreeken Bouvardia
4. Ozothamnus Cooks Snow White by Hilsea Esmeralda Sun
Orange is around this time of the year known as the scary color of Halloween 🎃. But nice to know is that orange is also the color of optimism, pleasure and energy. When you add orange to your bouquet, you add a piece of (scary👻) festivity.
1. Rose Clarence+ by Berg RoseS
2. Celosia C Act Zara by Feiko Sonneveld Quality Celosia
3. Brassica Halloween by Bloemenkwekerij Van Thiel
4. Physalis Lampion by Akershoek & zn
Bordeaux🌹 A warm deep red color that fits perfectly with this cosy season. Nice to know is that this color received her name from the wine from the Bordeaux area in France.
1. Skimmia Rubella by F Kuipers en zonen
2. Hydrangea Ruby Red by Queens Flower
3. Rose Tros Rubicon by Sian -Equator
4. Chrysanthemum Gran Reserva by Arcadia Chrysanten
Plum color doesn’t scream but whispers. The calm and not so well-known color gives a luxurious look to any arrangement or bouquet. 😍
1. Rosa Raspberry Elegance
2. Zantedeschia Captain Promise
3. Chrysanthemum Gaviria
4. Celosia Turbo Violet
Brown is a warm color and radiates vividly and confidently. Flowers with a brown color give warmth to an arrangement of just as a solo flower.
1. Rose Cappucino
2. Amaranthus Hot Biscuits
3. Chrysanthemum Santini Edvaldo
4. Lisianthus Rosanne Deep Brown
The color yellow stands for cheerfulness and freedom. Yellow is directed outwards, is creativity, fantasy and being motivated. It is a color of airiness and lightness.
1. Chrysanthemum Santini Rossi Sunny door Kwekerij de Landscheiding
2. Craspedia Yellow
3. Ornithogalum Yellow
4. Rosa Solero door Roza Plaza
This weeks trend color is green☘️ Green is known as a positive color which stands for balance, faith, safety, and refreshment. If you add amazing green flowers to your bouquet, you also add a little bit of peace and relaxing vibes.
1. Lisianthus Rosanne Green door Montana lisianthus
2. Rosa limonade
3. Molucella by B.M. Van Zanten
4. Classic Verena door Pico Bello
Peach🍑 A soft color which is named after the pale color of the peach fruit. Such as the color apricot is the color peach actually paler than peach fruits as we know it. The color seems to have been formulated probably to create a pastel palette of colors for interior design. Peach can also be described as a pale, pinkish-yellow. Most shades of peach are warm shades of pink-orange
1. Lisianthus Alissa lichte abrikoos door Montana Lisianthus
2. Rose prima donna door Arend Roses
3. Gerbera mini café door Esmeralda
4. Dahlia Chanel by J. van Zuijlen & zn.
Pantone color of 2019. Lovely color with a soft touch. Flowers with this color give bouquets energy, comfort and power. What do you think of the Pantone color of 2019?🌈
1. Rose Miss Piggy
2. Alstroemeria Estee
3. Hypericum Coco Casino
4. Gerbera Cookie Cream
The color soft pink is also described as a sweet romantic color. This soft shade is experienced as a relaxed and soothing color. The playful associations are energy, cheerful, sweet, and youthful. Because of this meaning, it is often used in relation to love.
1. Rose Pink Mondial
2. Ozothamnus cooks tall pink
3. Hydrangea Sweet Verena
4. Eustoma arena light pink
This is a warm/mixed color, which brightens up the room.
Fuchsia is on the purple side of pink and is named for the all-known plant the fuchsia. You may also know this color like hot pink, reddish-purple, vivid pink, and light purple.
1. Dahlia Nashville
2. Chrysant Santini Purpetta
3. Rose Orchestra
4. Curcuma Siam Soul
This color is known for its soft touch in bouquets, very easy to combine. Did you know that crème stands for happiness en unity?? Crème is easily associated with nature, so that is why it is great in combination with natural materials such as wool, cotton, linen, wood, and stone.
1. Dianthus Delicia
2. Tanacetum Parthenium Baya
3. Allium White Giant
4. Astilbe Washington
Mostly known for the flower with the same name, but there are some many more beauties with this color! Lavender is a proven relaxing color, a soft touch which combines perfectly with natural colors such as grey, wood and white and soft colors such as soft pink.
1. Rose Ocean Song Lavender
2. Lisianthus Pico Lavender
3. Aster Cassandra
4. Carnation Moonaqua